ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL
The exotic bloom, known to owe its name to the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite, has forever been fabled & favoured, considered sacred & luxuriant in all its finery – be it the Greco-Romans, the Chinese, Persian cultures & the deep reverence in history of the Indian subcontinent, be it mythology of the Hindu gods or the penchant of the Mughals.
The damask rose, on account of its fragrance, belongs essentially to the cephalic, especially known for its anti-inflammatory properties, moisturising & hydrating, also balancing hormones, relieving anxiety & symptoms of depression.
The extraction of the essential oil through steam distillation of the flowers, involving a complex process of carefully handpicking the vibrant & divinely exotic, fresh blooms at a specific hour of the day.
Helps in: Skin Care | Blood circulation | Respiratory issues | Problems of genito-urinary system | Nervine Woes | Anti-aging | Detox | Hormonal Imbalances | Dry skin conditions | Allergies & infections | Emotional imbalances | Migraines | Pain relief | Skin toning & clarifying
- Never ingest pure, undiluted essential oils without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist or a trained practitioner. If ingested, it might harm your mouth, intestines and internal organs. For external use only.
- Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products
- Increased intake of Water and Fluids suggested – enabling the Toxins to flush out faster and enhance the effects of Essential Oils
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your aromatherapy practitioner to learn more about specific phototoxic essential oils – not to be used during the day, but can prove to be really beneficial if used at night.
- Essential oils can be of great help when in treating mild day to day ailments. Always keep a basic kit of essential oils handy, enabling you can make a fresh blend as needed.
Most treasured of them all, the sultry & intoxicating rose has forever been the exotic of royalty, gracefully descending through the ages, skincare & perfumery alike – enlivening the outer & inner being, as espoused by the perks of rejuvenating the skin, alleviating stress & depression, soothing inflammation, boosting hormonal balance & an excellent aphrodisiac, a regal remedy after all!
Botanical Name: Rosa Damascena
Characteristics: It is virtually clear, ranging between a pale yellow & an olive yellow colour with medium to thick consistency, a middle-base fragrance note exuding a rich & deep, sweet earthy floral aroma laced with a spicy tinge
Attributes: balancing, uplifting, anti-ageing, aphrodisiac, emolliating, antiseptic, astringent, cleansing & regulating