Patchouli Essential Oil
The ever balancing Patchouli, more cherished as aged over the years, has had its tales of time – tracing along the silk route & to the world, considered to have repelled insects of off the silk. It is known to have tropical origins, having come to be associated with the ‘Exotic East’ for the western world out there.
Its possesses wondrous attributes of enhancing meditative aspects, relaxing yet stimulating, greatly effective for boosting immunity while bringing centrality to the mind, body & soul in a harmonious balance. It relaxes the muscles, alleviating stress & hypertension, also acting as an excellent aphrodisiac.
The bushy herb spreads about two to three feet in height, laden with small, pinkish-white blooms, often with hints of purple – the essential oil extracted by means of steam distillation of the fragrant leaves.
Helps in: Hydration | Deodorising | Relaxation | Anti-aging | Alleviating anxiety, stress & emotional imbalances | Repelling insects | Aphrodisiac | Dermatitis & other skin conditions | Dandruff & scalp irritations | Healing wounds & reducing scars | Insect bites | Boosting immunity | Preventing spread of fevers | Cleansing & disinfecting
- Never ingest pure, undiluted essential oils without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist or a trained practitioner. If ingested, it might harm your mouth, intestines and internal organs. For external use only.
- Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products
- Increased intake of Water and Fluids suggested – enabling the Toxins to flush out faster and enhance the effects of Essential Oils
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your aromatherapy practitioner to learn more about specific phototoxic essential oils – not to be used during the day, but can prove to be really beneficial if used at night.
- Essential oils can be of great help when in treating mild day to day ailments. Always keep a basic kit of essential oils handy, enabling you can make a fresh blend as needed.
REVIEWS & RATINGS