Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil
Red raspberry seed oil from locally grown (Pacific Northwest) Meeker red raspberry seed using our proprietary cold-press and seed drying process. Absolutely no additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind to produce our red raspberry seed oil. Red raspberry seed oil is a concentrated source of essential fatty acids, polyphenols and tocopherols (vitamin E). This pure seed oil is an excellent addition to any daily skin care regimen and can be added to skin care formulations to increase sun protection.
- Radiance boosting red raspberry seed oil softens the skin, it is light and soothing, deeply moisturizing, extremely gentle and reduces inflammation.
- Outstanding antioxidant due to its high content of polyphenols and tocopherols (vitamin E).
- Antioxidants protect the skin from reactive forms of oxygen that are caused when skin is exposed to sunlight. Reactive forms of oxygen damage cellular lipids, proteins and DNA and are considered to be the primary contributors to premature aging of the skin and skin cancers
- A scientific study found that red raspberry seed oil has an SPF factor of 28-50
- It has been reported that topically applied red raspberry seed oil offers relief to people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, rosacea and rashes
- Non-GMO, cruelty free, vegetarian/vegan. No additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind are used in the manufacture of our red raspberry seed oil.
Ingredients: Cold-Pressed Red raspberry (Rubus idaeus) seed oil
For healthy skin use daily as a facial moisturizer, serum or anti-oxidant treatment. Rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 &6, which protects your skin, improves elasticity and reduces visible signs of ageing.