Organic Elderberry Syrup Kit
This kit offers the highest quality Organic ingredients for immune boosting health. The kit is easy to use with step by step instructions right on the back of the pouch. All you need is water and raw honey.
Ingredients: Organic Elderberries, Organic Moringa Leaves, Organic Cinnamon Sticks, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Whole Cloves.
Once syrup is prepared, keep refrigerated and use within 2 months. This kit yields approximately 1 quart of syrup.
- Pour water (3.5 cups) into medium saucepan and add the contents in the pouch (do not add honey)
- Bring to a boil and then cover and reduce to a simmer for about 45 minutes to an hour until the liquid has reduced by almost half. At that point, remove from heat and let cool enough to be handled. Mash the berries carefully using a spoon or other flat utensil. Pour through a strainer into a glass jar or bowl.
- Discard the elderberries and let the liquid cool to lukewarm. When it is no longer hot, add 1 cup of honey and stir well.
- When the honey is well mixed into the elderberry mixture, pour the syrup into a quart sized mason jar or 16 ounce glass bottle of some kind.
- Store in the fridge and take daily for its immune boosting properties. Some sources recommend taking only during the week and not on the weekends to boost immunity.
- Standard dose is ½ tsp to 1 tsp for kids and ½ Tbsp to 1 Tbsp for adults. If the flu does strike, take the normal dose every 2-3 hours instead of once a day until symptoms disappear.
REVIEWS & RATINGS