ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
Orange Essential Oil: The ‘fruit of joy’ as it is known, Orange essentials have forever been used for flavor & perfumery, considered as one of the oldest & most widely grown tree fruit, mentioned in Chinese literature & used for medicinal purposes, dated as back as 2400 BCE, having travelled along the ancient trade routes & being introduced to the world.
Famed for its uplifting yet calming effects, stimulating the mind & the mental & emotional being – Orange oil boasts of being an excellent mood enhancer and relaxant, also making up for an incredible skin tonic for clarifying & detox, ideal for all skin types.
The Orange evergreen sprouts a bounty of slender branches, clustered with white fragrant flowers giving way to the fruit, its outer rind laden with the essential oils, extracted by means of cold compression.
Helps in: Common colds & coughs | Skin detox | Digestive disorders | Anxiety & Depression | Immunity Boost | Acne & skin infections | Stress & Fatigue | Menstrual issues | Spasms & pain relief | Anorexia | Respiratory congestions | Blood circulation | Hypertension | Focus & mental clarity
- Never ingest pure, undiluted essential oils without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist or a trained practitioner. If ingested, it might harm your mouth, intestines and internal organs. For external use only.
- Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products
- Increased intake of Water and Fluids suggested – enabling the Toxins to flush out faster and enhance the effects of Essential Oils
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your aromatherapy practitioner to learn more about specific phototoxic essential oils – not to be used during the day, but can prove to be really beneficial if used at night.
- Essential oils can be of great help when in treating mild day to day ailments. Always keep a basic kit of essential oils handy, enabling you can make a fresh blend as needed.
Refreshingly tangy, fruity yet almost floral, this one evokes a happy-go-lucky sensation inducing happy summer memories, a citrusy aroma tossing your troubles away, boosting immunity & heart health, acting as a great anti depressant & anti aging additive to any suited blend!
Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
Characteristics: It is virtually clear & deep yellow to orange coloured with thin consistency, a top fragrance note with a fresh & fruity, almost floral odour & a rich sweet undertone
Attributes: Anti-inflammatory, astringent, fungicidal, carminative