Lemongrass Essential Oil
Famed for its much sought after flavour, the fresh & lemony Lemongrass offers an array of medicinal uses & aromatherapy benefits, considered one of the most versatile herbs – often known as the ‘storehouse’ of essentials.
Having earned the name ‘fever grass’, known to reduce body temperatures, this one owes its origins to the tropical lands of Asia. It is essentially effective as an insect repellent, also acting as a natural perfume and a non-toxic air freshener – creating a relaxing atmosphere and deodorizing unpleasant scents.
A fast growing & aromatic perennial grass with fibrous stalks, it hints of a citrusy aroma, wherein the essential oil is extracted by means of steam distillation of the leaves and flowering tops of the plant.
Helps in: Repelling insects | Fungal & microbial infections | Menstrual disorders | Repelling insects | Immunity & circulation boost | Digestive disorders & flatulence | Overall health | Skin toning & purifying | Heightening awareness & mental focus | Nervine disorders & sedation | Fever & flu | Pain relief | Controlling Cholesterol | Effective astringency | Cleansing & disinfecting cuts & wounds | Deodorising
- Never ingest pure, undiluted essential oils without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist or a trained practitioner. If ingested, it might harm your mouth, intestines and internal organs. For external use only.
- Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products
- Increased intake of Water and Fluids suggested – enabling the Toxins to flush out faster and enhance the effects of Essential Oils
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your aromatherapy practitioner to learn more about specific phototoxic essential oils – not to be used during the day, but can prove to be really beneficial if used at night.
Essential oils can be of great help when in treating mild day to day ailments. Always keep a basic kit of essential oils handy, enabling you can make a fresh blend as needed.
REVIEWS & RATINGS