Lavender Aromatheraphy Soap
Special Ingredients & their Therapeutic Benefits (Lavender Aromatherapy Soap):
- Lavender: The exotic herb is known for its soothing & anti-inflammatory properties, effective in cell regeneration, improving blood circulation & excellent detox – combating issues like chapped skin, Cold sores, Acne, Sunspots etc. including other skin & scalp conditions, with the added perk of divine scent.
- Grapeseed Oil: Enriched with the goodness of light moisture & Vitamin C, D & E, excellent at controlling skin oil secretions, boasting of anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties, reaching deep into the pores – clarifying & cleansing throughout!
- Rice Bran Oil: Abundant with anti-oxidant benefits, Vitamin B & E enriched, it boasts of hydrating yet protecting the vitals – cleansing, toning & rejuvenating the essentials.
- Mango Butter: Extracted from the seed of the Mango fruit, it boasts of multiple skin benefits – especially known for moisturizing without being greasy, tightening & firming the skin & adding a radiant glow, while getting rid of wrinkles & dry patches – revitalizing & restoring the skin throughout!
- Olive Oil: Laden with anti-aging & anti-oxidant properties, it is an excellent emollient along with being anti-bacterial – abundant with Vitamin A, D, K, & E, protecting from UV Damage, nourishing & hydrating the skin.
Caution: Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products.
REVIEWS & RATINGS