German Chamomile Essential Oil
Often known as the ‘one with innumerable cures’, the cherished herb has been a part of traditional medicine for over 2000 years, famed for its extensive virtues to the extent that the Egyptians in fact dedicated it to their sun god, Ra.
Its healing properties diversify as soothing, comforting and balancing, acting a gentle sedative, also excellent in aiding muscular pains, inflammations, skin conditions, menopause or period cramps, & doing away with nervine woes.
The annual aromatic herb is a native of Eurasia, with delicate wisps of feathery leaves blooming with daisy-like white flowers – the essential oil extracted by means of steam distillation or solvent extraction of the flower heads.
Helps in: Skin care & skin conditions | Boils & Burns | Wounds | Chilblains | Earache | Insect bites and stings | Inflammation and swelling | Muscular aches | Arthritic and rheumatic pain | Sprains and strains | Neuralgia | Teething Pain | Digestive disorders | Painful or heavy periods | Migraines | Insomnia | PMS | Nervine woes
- Never ingest pure, undiluted essential oils without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist or a trained practitioner. If ingested, it might harm your mouth, intestines and internal organs. For external use only.
- Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products
- Increased intake of Water and Fluids suggested – enabling the Toxins to flush out faster and enhance the effects of Essential Oils
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your aromatherapy practitioner to learn more about specific phototoxic essential oils – not to be used during the day, but can prove to be really beneficial if used at night.
- Essential oils can be of great help when in treating mild day to day ailments. Always keep a basic kit of essential oils handy, enabling you can make a fresh blend as needed.
The vial of true, blue, Chamomile is the absolute skin tonic, playful, soothing & bitter sweet, its tender yet deeply penetrating scent laced with earthy delight – an excellent relaxant, with its anti-inflammatory properties, as supporting the body’s natural responses to allergies & distressed skin, with the added perks of alleviating stress & relative maladies.
Botanical Name: Matricaria Chamomilla
Characteristics: It is virtually clear dark blue coloured with thick consistency, a middle to base note fragrance exuding a pungent herbaceous yet rosy sweet, floral & fruity aroma
Attributes: Soothing, analgesic, moisturizing, toning