Geranium Essential Oil
Tracing its roots back to the great civilisation of Eygpt, trailing to Europe in the 17th Century, the ‘rose-like’ geranium has been greatly treasured as a beauty miracle, restoring & revitalising the vitals while calming & grounding the self.
The abundance of uses & its wondrous attributes make it a valued herb – an effective antiseptic warding off infections & skin conditions, boosting immunity & improving circulation, lending the hair and skin an illuminating radiance, also exceptionally beneficial in aiding women’s health & maintaining hormonal balances.
A fast growing & spreading herb native to South Africa, one with slightly edgy leaves adorned by small, rose-pink blooms – the essential oil extracted by means of steam distillation of the leaves stalks and flowers, practically the entire plant except the roots.
Helps in: Bruises | Sprains and strains | Swelling or inflammation | Ringworms | Scabies | Toothache | Neuralgia | Muscular aches | Bronchitis | Bad breath | Sinusitis | Spasmodic cough | Colic | Digestive disorders | Mouth ulcers | Nausea | Feverish conditions | Colds and flu | Fainting | Headache | Mental fatigue | Migraines
- Never ingest pure, undiluted essential oils without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist or a trained practitioner. If ingested, it might harm your mouth, intestines and internal organs. For external use only.
- Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products
- Increased intake of Water and Fluids suggested – enabling the Toxins to flush out faster and enhance the effects of Essential Oils
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your aromatherapy practitioner to learn more about specific phototoxic essential oils – not to be used during the day, but can prove to be really beneficial if used at night.
Essential oils can be of great help when in treating mild day to day ailments. Always keep a basic kit of essential oils handy, enabling you can make a fresh blend as needed.
REVIEWS & RATINGS