Fractionated Coconut Oil
MCT oil is a fraction of the whole Coconut oil, the Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), the lauric acid is removed. Our Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil – Medium Chain Triglycerides) is made from the highest quality coconuts and possibly has numerous personal and industrial applications.
In today’s global market place you have to be very careful of where you buy your products and where it is produced. Most suppliers today simply purchase the lowest cost Fractionated Coconut Oil they can and sell to unsuspecting customers without warning. At Oh that Glow Essentials, we only purchase our oils, butters, waxes and ingredients from ethical producers around the world to ensure the absolute best quality for our customers. All of our ingredient suppliers are screened to ensure, quality, ethical responsibility and consistency so that the product you receive is always top notch.
- Country of Origin: Indonesia, Malaysia
- Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
- Common Names: Coconut Palm Oil, Coconut, Coco
- Parts Used: Coconut Palm Kernel
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Clear, Colorless to Light Yellow
- Scent: Odorless
- Natural: Yes
- Extraction Method: Expeller Pressed
- Refinement Status: Refined
REVIEWS & RATINGS