Eucalyptus Essential Oil
With over 700 species in the world, the ‘cure-it-all’ tree, Eucalyptus is diverse in character with a multiplicity of uses, ever cleansing & purifying – acting as an excellent stimulant extensively used in ointments, perfumes and vapor rubs among others.
Its miraculous attributes boast of expectorant & anti-inflammatory properties, relieving pain, disinfecting wounds & skin conditions while effectively cleansing & clarifying, used in traditional medicine since ages.
A tall evergreen tree with bluish-green, sword-shaped leaves and creamy-white flowers – the essential oil extracted by means of steam distillation of the leaves and young twigs.
Helps in: Burns | Blisters | Chickenpox | Measles | Cold sores | Cuts & wounds | Insect bites and stings | Repelling insects | Head lice | Skin infections | Arthritic pain | Muscular aches | Sprains | Improving circulation | Cystitis | Hay fever | Colds and flu | Headaches | Neuralgia | Mental clarity | effective fumigation in times of infectious & communicable illnesses
- Never ingest pure, undiluted essential oils without the supervision of a qualified aromatherapist or a trained practitioner. If ingested, it might harm your mouth, intestines and internal organs. For external use only.
- Always take Patch Tests before using any Natural Products
- Increased intake of Water and Fluids suggested – enabling the Toxins to flush out faster and enhance the effects of Essential Oils
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your aromatherapy practitioner to learn more about specific phototoxic essential oils – not to be used during the day, but can prove to be really beneficial if used at night.
Essential oils can be of great help when in treating mild day to day ailments. Always keep a basic kit of essential oils handy, enabling you can make a fresh blend as needed.
Famed for its customary medicinal virtues, the spicy camphoraceous Eucalyptus with a woody undertone has forever been cleansing & healing, its anti-microbial & decongestant properties espoused with boosting immunity & mental clarity, also combating respiratory issues – an absolute stress reliever, calming & revitalizing throughout!
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Characteristics: It is virtually clear & colourless with thin consistency, a top fragrance note exuding a piercing, camphoric aroma with its simulative & cooling effects
Attributes: Clarifying, mucolytic, uplifting, analgesic, vermifuge