Certified Davana Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Rich, sweet, fruity
Blends Well With: Amyris, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Chamomile, Jasmine, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Tangerine, Tuberose, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
- Protects Against Viruses- This oil builds up effective protection against viral attacks. It ruptures the protective covering of viruses, called the cyst, and thereby kills the virus. It cures viral infections such as cough & cold, influenza, and measles, among others.
- Heals Wounds- Fights infections that cause septic of internal and external wounds, urinary tracts, urethra, kidneys, and other body parts. It also provides protection against conditions like tetanus.
- Fights Infections- This powerful essential oil fights infections from bacteria, microbes, fungi, and viruses and helps cure infectious diseases. If used in fumigants, sprays, or vaporizers, it disinfects the whole area and makes it free of microbes.
- Emmenagogue- It also opens up blocked menstruation and makes periods regular. It is good for curing menstrual spasm. It also eases pain associated with menses and gives relief from other symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, pelvic pain, and cramps.
- Eases Breathing-Loosens up tough coughs and phlegm depositions in the respiratory tracts and makes breathing easier. It relieves congestion and reduces coughs, while also treating other problems such as a headache and pain in the joints.
- Relaxes the Body-Relaxes contractions in muscles and blood vessels, while also having a relaxing effect on the brain and the nervous system, thus fighting anxiety, stress, depression, and anger.
- Speeds up Healing-Helps to heal wounds faster and protects them from infections.
Oil Specific: Avoid while pregnant.
- Apply sparingly to legs and feet before going on a long walk/run
- Apply 2-3 drops to chest before working in the garden
- Combine with Lime essential oil and use in a diffuser
- Combine with Grapefruit and Fractionated Coconut Oil when using for massage therapy
- Add 1-2 drops to skin toners to help support healthier skin.
- Diffusion: Place 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
- Topical use: Apply 1-2 drops, dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to the area needed.