Certified Cypress Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Fresh, Evergreen, Balsamic
Blends Well With: Benzoin, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Citrus, Clary Sage, Ginger, Lavender, Pine, Ylang Ylang
- Diffuse, inhale, or gargle at the first signs of throat discomfort.
- Rub on the chest with fractionated coconut oil to support healthy breathing.
- Apply to tight, sore muscles or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with fractionated coconut oil and rub on problem areas to help give skin a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help reduce oily skin conditions.
- For trust issues, massage 1 drop over the heart center. If you’re using this daily, get your tissues, journal, and possibly a counselor ready.
- Dealing with grief, use aromatically by diffusing in the room or inhaling directly from the palms of your hands.
- For perfectionism, inhale directly from cupped hands, or use 1 drop daily over the heart or solar plexus.
Oil Specific: Avoid while pregnant.
- Assists with clear breathing, Promotes healthy respiratory function, Soothes tight, tense muscles, Supports localized blood flow
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions