Certified Cumin Seed Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Masculine, Earthy, and Spicy
Blends Well With: Coriander
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to stomach for occasional digestive discomfort.
- Add 1-3 drops to stews, soups, and curries for a spicy flavor and to promote digestive health.
- Dilute and apply to areas of concern to promote healthy circulation.
- Add one drop to 4oz. of water and gargle to promote oral health.
Cumin Hummus Quesadillas:
4 tsp plain hummus
4 tsp cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1-2 drops of Cumin Seed oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 TB finely diced onion
1 TB finely diced bell pepper
1 tsp olive oil
Saute onion and pepper in olive oil until softened. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Set aside. Stir cumin oil into hummus, and spread thinly on 3 tortillas. Spread cream cheese on remaining tortillas. Distribute veggies and cheddar cheese on half the tortillas, and put together with the other 3 tortillas. Grill on both sides until cheese is melted and tortillas browning.
Oil Specific: May cause photosensitivity for up to 12 hours. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible. Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes, ears, or nose.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- Used to support the digestive system, muscles and joints, immune system, and for flavoring.
- Popular spice used in many dishes from around the world.
- Promotes oral health and supports digestive health. Oil is purifying to the body’s systems