Certified Cubeb Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Warm Woody-Spicy, Slightly Camphoraceous.
Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cananga, Galbanum, Lavender, Ginger, Geranium, Jasmine, Rose, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang.
- It is also useful for laryngitis, sore throat and other throat infections. Add 3 drops cubeb to a bowl of hot water for use as an inhalation, or cool this down for an antiseptic gargle. Prostrate infections, vaginitis, and cystis are treated with cubeb oil. Inhaling the oil helps in relieving congestion and sore throat.
- Cubeb oil is known to relieve asthma, hay fever, bronchitis, and chronic pharyngitis. Its antiseptic property is beneficial in treating gonorrhea, gleer, and leucorrhea. The oil’s diuretic property acts as a disinfectant relieving urinary tract infections.
- In aromatherapy, the essential oil of cubeb is used as massage oil to relieve muscular aches, rheumatism, and stress.
- The oil regulates proper heart functioning, heals wounds and cuts faster, and cures head problems.
- The oil is used in foods to increase appetite, improve digestion, and reduce dysentery and flatulence. Oil relieves gas and bloating.
- Add 3 drops of Cubeb oil in 3 ml of olive oil and massage your body for arousing intimate sexual feelings. It is also used as massage oil for reducing muscular aching and stress.
- This oil is also helpful in treating throat infections and hypertension. The essential oil extract is used to cure inflammations and infections.
Oil Specific: Essential oil of cubebs can bother the stomach and intestines. For this reason, if you already have problems with these areas, you should avoid cubeb oil. Due to the nature of cubebs, it is not recommended for those taking antacids or medications that decrease stomach acid. Cubeb oil when mixed with other essential oils can irritate the skin of some people. Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid using it. Those suffering from kidney disease should not use it. Do not apply undiluted or internally. Keep away from children and eyes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- Assists in proper digestion and bowel movements
- Discards toxic substances in the body
- Relieves congestion and other respiratory illnesses
- Alleviates dental and oral infections, flatulence, and a natural aid to fertility problems