Certified Croton Essential Oil
- It is normally used in making herbal medication as an aggressive purgative. Used as a liquid bandage and has several other medical purposes.
- Croton oil is used as a liniment. This essential oil also plays a major role as it works as a counter-irritant.
- Counter-irritant: Croton oil is used as a counter irritant by many persons in order to get relief in irritations; however this oil causes inflammation in that particular part of the body to which it is applied. To be benefitted from its counter irritant effect and in order to decrease the inflammation and irritation in the concerned area, this oil is applied in some other area so that, it causes inflammation in that area reducing the inflammation in the concerned area.
- Facial peels: Croton oil is used as an active ingredient in various facial peel treatment products. In order to get the treatment for specific areas, dermatologists often vary the amount of this oil they use in their treatments. These treatments with different proportions of this oil are meant for different areas like neck, eyes or any other area.
- Croton oil is used to treat constipation. Useful in abdominal pain and diarrhea
Oil Specific: This oil should be used in only small doses due to its heavily toxic nature. Its overdose should be totally avoided. Women and children should not use this oil to any extent. Its usage is recommended to be not more two to three drops and that too under administration. It should be seen that this pure oil doesn’t fall on your skin as it can cause lesions on it.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS