Certified Costus Root Essential Oil
- For Topical Use- Costus Root Essential Oil is a rather strong substance that needs to be mixed with other carrier or essential oils before using topically or as massage oil. Costus goes especially well with patchouli essential oil.
- For Diffusion- Costus Root Essential Oil may be diffused with the essential oils of fragrant citrus or flowering herbs to even out the strong scent of Costus. This is perfect for aromatherapy and meditation at home.
- Physical Uses- Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, aphrodisiac, astringent, carminative, hypotensive, stimulant, tonic, vasodilator. Calming, cooling, improves alertness, and promotes sleep
- Emotional Uses- Diffuse or inhale to battle feelings of self pity, depressed over difficult life and bad childhood experiences. Changes to feeling appreciative for all life experiences and feeling happy to be alive.
Oil Specific: In large amounts may cause unpleasant effects like nausea and severe headaches. Only be use up to three times a day. Pregnant women are also advised to avoid this because Costus Root Essential Oil may affect the blood flow. Nursing mothers and people experiencing hormonal imbalances should likewise not use this. People who have allergies to ragweed and daisies should also take extra caution when using the essential oil.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- Keeps your digestive system healthy and can be used to get rid of intestinal worms.
- Promotes healthy blood circulation and aids in eliminating bodily gas through the excretory system.
- Maintains a healthy skin and makes hair follicles strong.
- A natural anti-inflammatory agent, contains natural antioxidant properties, and can cure various respiratory diseases.