Certified Costmary Essential Oil
- Used as an alternative medicine to joint and muscle pain. It is usually used after mixing the essential oil with other complementary base oils like jojoba oil. The mixture may be used directly as a painkiller, or as massage oil for therapies. Has been used to bring on delayed menstrual periods.
- Used most often in cooking but it is also used for healing conditions such as intestinal worms, colds, fever, flu, diarrhea and dysentery. It has a valuable role in the treatment of digestive gas, rheumatism and swelling from bee stings.
- For herbal baths: Add a few drops of Costmary Essential Oil to warm bathing water. Use for rinsing or for soaking.When added to bath or tub water, Costmary Essential Oil can rejuvenate skin and give a refreshing scent for the body. Aside from its fragrance, the oil contains antioxidants that help keep skin cells healthy. The oil is also used in making an ointment to heal sores and ulcers.
- For diffusion: Mix a small amount of Costmary Essential Oil with either Lavender, Grapefruit, or Lemon essential oil. Leave in the room for meditation, aromatherapy, or for sleeping. The refreshing and clean fragrance of the oil also removes mental tiredness and calms negative emotions like hysteria, hatred, anger and fear.
Oil Specific: Do not use Costmary oil during pregnancy. Patients with liver, cancer or kidney disorders avoid it. Do not use without diluting the oil. Consult the doctor before use if you have any skin disease or health issue. Do not use Costmary oil on sensitive areas like around eyes and ears.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- Treat wounds-Customary essential oil helps to treat the wounds such as blister, burn and bruise. Put this oil in the affected area. This helps to speed up the healing process. Use a couple of drops to treat the injury and coat the wound surface.
- Reduce fatigue-Put this oil on the diffuser or oil burner. It provides a pleasant scented oil that helps to make one awakened and alert.
- Skin health-It possess astringent properties, it is used as a toner to lower oily or acne prone skin. The addition of few drops to the face helps to enhance the skin texture and appearance. It makes the texture smoother.