Certified Coriander Essential Oil
- Promotes digestion and eases stomach upset, aids in a healthy insulin response, soothes joint and muscle discomfort, and toning and rejuvenating to the skin.
- Take a few drops and rub on stomach after eating large meals to assist with digestion.
- Apply to oily skin areas to reduce breakouts.
- Apply to sore muscles and joints or use with fractionated coconut oil for massage.
- Rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe deeply for self acceptance and increased energy.
- To address fear, rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe slowly.
- Add two to three drops of coriander seed oil in a burner or a diffuser. Its aroma has a refreshing and calming effect.
- Apply directly on your back for digestive difficulties.
- Mix the essential oil with water and use it as a mouthwash to aid in preventing bad breath.
Oil Specific: Avoid this essential oil while pregnant because it has mild muscle stimulating effects. It’s always best to do a skin patch allergy test when using coriander seed oil (or any essential oil), since it’s highly concentrated and may have an adverse effect on the skin.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS