Certified Copaiba Essential Oil
- Copaiba has anti-inflammatory power that makes acne heal fast, boost the secretion of collagen, treats varicose veins by increasing blood flow, and reduces swelling in body tissue. As well as help those suffering from various kind of pain, helps children with bedwetting issues, and takes away stress just by the inhaling or diffusing.
- Acne: Take 2 drops of this oil on a cotton ball and apply it directly ( without diluting ) on active acne. It shouldn’t sting. Wait for 2 – 3 hours. The area affected by the acne reduces considerably.
- Stretch Marks: Copaiba oil applied directly on stretch marks to fade them. When you feel stretch marks, and it is easily noticed that these are depressions in skin. Apply copaiba oil as massage oil on these scars.
- Sagging Skin: Apply it direct on skin areas which are sagging. Copaiba oil boosts secretion of collagen and elastin to make skin firm and taut.
- Varicose Veins: Copaiba oil is excellent for treating varicose veins. It improves blood circulation of veins close to skin, allowing them to drain back and reduce pooled blood.
- Inhalation: Diffuse your copaiba oil or inhale it directly to help your emotional well-being and reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Massage: Dilute your copaiba oil with a base oil and massage it into the areas of your body that need attention. This is a great way to deal with muscle pain, rheumatism, lupus, and gout.
- Topical application for the skin: Add a few drops of copaiba essential oil to a cotton ball and apply it to the skin to deal with acne, psoriasis, eczema or just to help your skin achieve a more healthy beautiful appearance.
Oil Specific: The compounds of copaiba oil can not be ingested in high concentrations. Possible side effects would include diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain, tremors, rash, and sleeplessness. Copaiba can sometimes irritate the skin of sensitive individuals, a skin patch test can help determine whether you react to the oil. It is best to dilute copaiba oil with a carrier oil like coconut oil or olive oil. Avoid during pregnancy.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- Copaiba Essential Oil for Skin
- Copaiba Oil For Pain Relief
- Against Urinary Incontinence
- Copaiba Oil in Sitz Bath
- Insect Bites
- Soap Perfume
- Lighten up your spirits