Certified Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Works to support healthy digestion, Helps address acne and oily skin, Reduces your risk of inflammation and certain types of dermatitis, and Improves memory and helps stimulate mental activity.
- Stress Relief or Sleep: Inhale or diffuse two to three drops of Clary Sage oil. Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water. Also, you can apply it to your pillow for a restful sleep.
- Women’s Health: For cramps and pain relief, dilute five drops of Clary Sage oil with five drops of carrier oil, like Coconut or Jojoba oil. Massage into painful areas. Add 3 drops to 1 oz of a carrier like Sweet Almond oil for massage to alleviate menstrual cramps.
- Eye Care: Add two to three drops of Clary Sage oil for a warm, clean washcloth, and press over the eyes for 10 minutes.
- Add 3 drops Clary Sage, 3 drops Grapefruit, and 2 drops Lavender to a roller bottle and massage into feet and ankles to relieve bloating and aches during period.
- Create a hair rinse to fight dandruff: Add 3 drops Clary Sage, 3 drops Eucalyptus, and 3 drops Lavender to 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and 2 cups water. Keep in an empty shampoo bottle and apply to scalp as a rinse after shampooing.
Oil Specific: Avoid using clary sage oil during or after alcohol use since reports indicate that this may lead to trouble sleeping and vivid dreams. Test clary sage oil for skin sensitivity by applying it to a small area of skin to make sure there isn’t a negative reaction when using it for topical use. Medications like hexobarbitone and chloral hydrate will also interact with clary sage oil and cause drowsiness and sleepiness, while increasing the effects of the medications.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS