Certified Chaulmoogra Essential Oil
- Skin Care: This oil works effectively in the treatment of various skin problems such as eczema, rheumatism, scrofula and as a counter-irritant for bruises, sprains, etc. Also, it can be applied on open cuts, wounds, sores and ulcers.
- Scrofula: Add 2-3 drops of chaulmoogra essential oil in your regular beverage to cure infections of lymph nodes for treating scrofula.
- Rheumatism: Mix 4-5 drops of chaulmoogra essential oil in 10 ml of carrier oil (preferably Myrrh or White Pepper). Massage this blend gently over painful joints or muscles to alleviate inflammation and pain.
- Effectively Cure Leprosy: Since ancient times, this oil has been used as a natural remedy for treating early leprosy stage.
- Sprain: It is highly beneficial for those who are suffering from severe contraction of muscles.
- Pain and Inflammation Reducing Blend
2 drops of Chaulmoogra oil
2 drops chamomile essential oil
2 ml of coconut oil
Mix all the ingredients together and rub onto affected areas. Works really well for rheumatoid arthritis.
- For Lung Congestion
add 2 drops chaulmoogra seed oil to a steam inhalation
Or add the following to a chest rub ointment:
2 drops chaulmoogra oil
1 drop tea tree oil
Oil Specific: Chaulmoogra oil contains cyanide so; it should not be taken internally (i.e. this oil should never be ingested). Cyanide when taken by mouth can cause cyanide poisoning. The oil can also cause cough, headache, muscle pain, difficulty in breathing, serious throat spasms, visual disorders, kidney damage and paralysis when taken by mouth. Pregnant women should prefer avoiding the usage of this oil. It is always recommended to seek the advice of a practitioner before using this oil.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS