Certified Chamomile Roman Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Fresh, Rich, Sweet, Fruity, Apple-like aroma
Blends Well With: German Chamomile, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Jasmine, Geranium, Tea Tree, Rose, Grapefruit, Ylang-Ylang
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful looking skin and hair.
- Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.
- For skin add roman chamomile essential oil to your lotion, or use a very small amount of essential oil mixed with coconut oil.
- For fighting anxiety and depression, diffuse 5 drops, or inhale it directly from the bottle.
- To improve digestion and leaky gut, apply 2–4 drops topically to the abdomen. When diluted with a carrier oil like coconut oil, it can even be used in low doses for children with colic and diarrhea.
- For a restful sleep, diffuse chamomile oil next to bed, rub 1–2 drops onto the temples or inhale it directly from the bottle.
- To help calm children, diffuse Roman chamomile oil at home or dilute 1–2 drops with coconut oil and apply the mixture topically to the area in need (such as the temples, stomach, wrists, back of neck or bottoms of the feet).
- To use as a home remedy for acne, treat various skin conditions and combat the signs of aging, add 2–3 drops to a clean cotton ball and apply chamomile oil to the area of concern, or add 5 drops to a face wash. If you have very sensitive skin, dilute chamomile with a carrier oil before applying it topically.
- To promote heart health, apply 2–4 drops topically over the heart or take internally by placing it under the tongue.
- To ease nausea, inhale Roman chamomile directly from the bottle, or combine it with ginger, peppermint and lavender oil and diffuse. It can also be used topically on temples to help with nausea.
Oil Specific: Roman chamomile oil is considered non-toxic and non-irritant, and can be safely used topically, inhaled or diffused. Not recommended blending it with a safe carrier oil prior to use. Advised doing a skin patch test before using this oil liberally. Simply apply a small amount on your arm and see if any allergic reaction occurs. Roman chamomile oil is said to have emmenagogue properties which stimulate blood flow, especially when used in high concentrations, which is why pregnant women and nursing moms should refrain from using it.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS