Certified Cassia Essential Oil
- Use to treat nausea, flatulence and diarrhea. The oil has antiseptic properties, killing various types of bacteria and fungi. Cassia oil is used mainly for relieving colic and griping or as a stomach tonic. It can also be used for colds, influenza, fevers, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Combine three drops of Wild Orange essential oil with two drops of Cassia oil and diffuse. This diffuser recipe will warm and uplifting feelings to brighten your day.
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during Fall and Winter.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for added immune support when seasonal threats are high.
- Combine one drop with a carrier and apply to sore, achy joints.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to aid digestion or ward off hunger cravings.
- Massage 1 drop, diluted, into the feet as desired. Diffuse throughout the room for immune system support.
- Oil is said to encourage a person’s sense of self, inner strength, and courage
Oil Specific: Too much inhalation of this warm essential oil may possibly induce insomnia, debility or depression in some individuals. I recommend that you seek expert medical opinion practitioner first before incorporating cassia bark oil, or any herbal oil, into your health and wellness regimen.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- Helping treat nausea and vomiting. Lowering body temperature in fever. Improving blood circulation. Relieving viral infections
- Add 1-2 drops to tea or coffee; promotes healthy immune function, warming and uplifting aroma, promotes healthy digestion.
- Use 1-2 drops in place of cinnamon in a recipe.
- Diffuse 3 drops Arborvitae and 2 drops cassia for a calming, uplifting and immune supporting blend.