Certified Caraway Essential Oil
- Caraway oil also has many uses in aromatherapy, and is greatly appreciated for its warming and stress-relieving properties. It helps alleviate mental strain and emotional fatigue. It also can benefit your digestion, as it can help settle your upset stomach and relieve colic, flatulence and gastric spasms.
- Massaging your body with 10 drops of Caraway oil blended with 5 ml of Coconut oil can help in controlling the growth of free radicals and enhance the immune power of the system to shield against the harmful effects of the cancerous cells.
- Diffuse it in a burner or vaporizer. A few drops can help relieve your nerves, soothe your digestive system and boost your respiratory tract.
- Blend it with a massage oil. Make sure you use a safe carrier oil that will not irritate your skin. You can also add a few drops to your bathwater.
- Add it to a cream, shampoo or lotion. This is recommended if you’re using caraway oil to treat skin or scalp conditions. Just a few drops.
Oil Specific: Caraway may cause skin irritation, such as rashes and itching when used in high concentrations, especially in sensitive individuals. Make sure to dilute it with a safe carrier oil before applying it on your skin. When blended with peppermint oil, it may cause heartburn, belching and nausea.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS