Certified Cade Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Intense, Deep, Smoky, Tar-like base note with medium aroma
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove Bud, Fir Needle, Geranium, Lemon, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Palmarosa, Rose, Rose Geranium, Rosewood, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Thyme
- An ingredient in liniments and ointments for chronic skin diseases and problems of the scalp.
- Bronchitis: With its powerful medicinal quality, it can effectively heal the health diseases like bronchitis and sore throat.
- Broken Nails: This oil is also used to strengthening the nails and in healing of the problem of broken nails.
- Regulate Blood Pressure: By using this oil one can effectively regulate their blood pressure which makes it very useful for the people suffering from high blood pressure.
- Mixing 4 drops of Cade oil blended with 4 drops of Rosemary oil, 4 drops of Thyme oil, 4 drops of Cedarwood oil with 20 ml coconut oil: Use as an effective massage blend for the body for treating all kinds of skin problems. This massaging helps in fighting against dead skin cells, promoting quicker healing of wounds, and its disinfectant properties fights against microbes that worsen skin infections.
- Add 2 drops of Cade oil to bathing water or to 10 ml of mild shampoo: Remedy for treating psoriasis, eczema, ringworm, seborrhea, wounds, herpes, dandruff, lice, loss of hair and other scalp problems as it works by nourishing the skin and scalp, promoting the growth of hair by enriching the hair follicles and support the growth of healthy hair by combating the growth of infectious microbes.
- Cade oil hair mask for dandruff: To start with, try it out a few applications and check the results. Make the mixture using the following ingredients, 1tsp castor oil, ½ tsp soya oil, 10 drops of Cade oil and 2 drops of wheat germ oil. Store in a dark bottle. Massage this oil deeply into the scalp as required. Leave it at least for 2 hours and wash it off using a mild shampoo. Try it twice a week.
Oil Specific: This oil is for the external use and hence the contact of this oil to your mouth, nose and eyes should be avoided. People with highly sensitive skin may get some irritation on the application of this oil. Pregnant women must not use this oil because of being highly irritating.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
This oil possesses antiseptic, analgesic, anti-microbial and anti-pruritic therapeutic properties.
- Hair Problems: Cade oil is considered as an effective treatment for hair problems like hair loss, dandruff and head lice. You can use it by mixing few drops of this oil in your regular shampoo and wash your hair to remove dandruff and other parasites which results in stronger hair from the root.
- Skin Problems: This oil is used to treat serious skin problems in which skin conditions become worse such as eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, skin eruptions and many others.