Certified Blue Tansy Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Sweet, Fruity, with Subtle Floral, Camphorous, Herbaceous.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Prevents Bacterial Infections-bacteria can survive extreme of temperature and toxins, this oil kills them and inhibits their multiplication.
- Protects Against Fungal Infections-efficient protector against fungal infections, which cause skin diseases, running ears, hair problems, and dysentery.
- Reduces Inflammation-effective in giving relief from inflammation, particularly those pertaining to the skin.
- Controls Allergic Reactions-neutralizes histamine and checks its further production, thereby controlling these allergic reactions.
- Protects against Viral Diseases-stops the growth of the virus and gives immunity against viral diseases like the common cold, mumps, measles, and pox.
- Reduces Fevers-assists our body in countering these infections and thereby reduces body temperature.
- Acts as an Insecticide-oil serves as an effective insect repellent when used in fumigants, vaporizers, and sprays.
- Stimulates Secretion of Hormones-particularly effective on the thyroid and thymus glands, which directly affect growth and maturity.
- Relieves Nervous Afflictions-oil acts as a sedative for nerves and emotional impulses.
- Kills Intestinal Worms-The poisonous effect of this oil kills the intestinal and other parasitic worms in the human body, such as roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, and others.
Oil Specific: Tansy oil is a potent poison due to the presence of high concentration of thujone and even small doses can be fatal. It can also trigger hallucinations and severe nervous or neurotic disturbances while having addictive, narcotic effects. Blue Tansy has a thick, ink-like viscosity. The oil has a very strong blue color and can potentially stain clothes porous material and skin. Do not take internally.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS