Certified Bitter Orange Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed/Expressed
Aroma: Fresh, Dry Bitter Citrus, with Woodsy undertones
Blends Well With: Cinnamon, Cloves, Frankincense, Ginger, Black Pepper, Sandalwood, Citrus Oils, Clary Sage, Lavender, Myrrh, Neroli, and Vetiver
- Used to add orange flavor to beverages, desserts, and sweetmeats. Industrially, it is used in soaps, body lotions, creams, anti-aging and wrinkle-lifting applications, as a concentrate for soft beverages, room fresheners, sprays, deodorants, biscuits, chocolates, confectionery, and bakery items.
- Get better sleep, reducing the occurrence of muscle spasms, increasing your sex drive, protecting the immune system, detoxifying the body, and preventing the onset of cognitive disorders. The high content of antioxidants and organic compounds makes this oil highly versatile and useful.
- Nervousness before surgery. Research suggests that taking bitter orange two hours before surgery reduces nervousness.
- Treating fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, and jock itch. Applying bitter orange oil seems to help treat fungal skin infections.
- Bitter Orange oil can be used as a skin moisturizer. Simply mix a few drops of essential oil with your favorite moisturizer or coconut oil and evenly rub on the body.
- Support a cold and other flu like symptoms. Simply pour a few drops of Bitter Orange essential oil into steaming hot water and inhale for 15 minutes.
- Reinvigorate the skin and reduces tension and anxiety. Simply apply three-4 drops inside a warm bubble bath and soak for 30 minutes.
Oil Specific: This oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin. Due to their presence, please consult a physician prior to using this oil. Dilute well before use; May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
Applications that can improve your overall health, such as helping you get better sleep, reducing the occurrence of muscle spasms, increasing your sex drive, protecting the immune system, detoxifying the body, and preventing the onset of cognitive disorders. The high content of antioxidants and organic compounds makes this oil highly versatile and useful.