Certified Birch Tar Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Dry distillation
Aroma: Similar to Tar, Charred Wood and Smoke.
Blends Well With: Cardamom, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Frankincense, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Mint, Orange, Ravensara, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Spruce, Thyme, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Use aromatically through the day, from the bottle, or by massaging into the solar plexus for increased confidence.
When you’re feeling unloved, unsupported, use birch essential oil with your favorite aromatic use to find your inner strength.
Massage into the soles of the feet and use aromatically during meditation or breathing techniques.
Consider adding birch essential oil to your cleansing or moisturizing routines.
- Gently massage 1-2 drops of birch essential oil into the neck and shoulders 2-3 times a day to relieve tension.
- Growing Pains: In 5 ml roller bottle blend 10 drops each Birch Tar and Lavender essential oils. Apply to joints or muscles soothe your young ones while they grow.
- Runners Relief: Mix equal parts Lemongrass and Birch Tar with carrier oil, such as coconut oil, apply to soothe feet after a run.
- Winter Woods Diffuser Blend: 3 drops each Birch Tar, Cypress, and White Fir essential oils.
Oil Specific: Pregnant women should avoid birch oil due to its powerful effects that could hurt their unborn child. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Not for use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or physician. Avoid if on blood thinners, are about to have surgery, have bleeding disorders, have salicylate deficiency, seizure disorder or ADD/ADHD
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
Frequently used in massage therapy and to support muscles and joints, Supports circulatory system, Supports respiratory function, Beneficial for oily skin conditions, and Stimulating aroma promotes feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality.