Certified Betel Leaf Essential Oil
- Aids digestion-Massage the abdomen using a combination of 2 drops of betel leaf oil, 2 drops of peppermint oil and 2 ml sesame oil. This can supply the stomach relief from acidity, heartburn, along with other stomach problems.
- Skin Infections-Skin allergies and infections like athlete’s foot, ringworms and common ailments like pimples may be treatable by making use of betel leaf oil. Add 2 drops of betel leaf oil, 2 drops of peppermint oil, 1 drop turmeric oil, to 2 ml of coconut oil and apply this combination to the affected area to deal with wounds, infections as well as microbe allergies on the skin.
- Arthritis And Joints Pains-The analgesic as well as numbing qualities of betel leaf oil assist in minimizing the body as well as joint pains. For individuals struggling with arthritis as well as muscle spasms, a nice betel oil massage is effective. Massage the affected area along with 2 drops betel leaf oil in 1.5 ml of coconut oil. Add 4-5 drops of betel leaf oil could be included with the cold or hot compress to obtain instant relief.
- If you suffer from from earaches, then betel leaf oil is a great treatment. Mix betel leaf oil and coconut oil and put two drops in the ear. You’ll find relief soon.
Oil Specific: No known toxicity. Avoid during pregnancy.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- The betel leaf essential oil is highly valued in therapeutic applications for its remedial values like antifungal, antiseptic, antimicrobial, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, gastroprotective, radio-protective, anti-diabetic, hepatoprotective, galactogogue, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, carminative, analgesic, nervous stimulant and aphrodisiac.
- To enhance metabolic functions, reducing inflammation, expelling mucus, strengthening the heart muscles, improving appetite, purifying blood, treating ulcer, nosebleed, acne, bronchitis, halitosis, bleeding gums, headache and reproductive problems.
- It is also used to treat conjunctivitis, leucorrhea, rheumatism, ringworm, constipation, infertility, bad breath, ottorrhoea, cough and asthma.