Certified Bergamot Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Hot or Cold Pressed
Aroma: Citrus, Spice, with a floral note
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Ho Wood, Neroli, Lavender, Lemon, Palmarosa, Rosewood, Tangerine, and Ylang-Ylang.
Uses: Highly recommend using bergamot essential oil as a natural mosquito repellent, insect-bite salve, deodorant, inhalant, and relaxing massage oil.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite skin care product for added cleansing properties.
- For SELF (worth, love, acceptance), inhale directly from a pendant or diffuser, apply several drops to the upper abdomen, or use on the soles of the feet 1-3 times a day.
- To diminish limited beliefs, inhale directly from the bottle several times a day, or apply 1-2 drops over the upper abdomen several times a day while you’re moving through your inner work.
- Massage 1-2 drops of bergamot oil into the stomach as needed or with each meal to aid digestion.
Oil Specific: Due to its bergamottin and bergapten content, which absorbs ultraviolet light, bergamot oil may induce photosensitivity (oversensitivity to the sun) and may lead to extreme sunburn and other complications. The same warning goes to all essential oils derived from citrus fruits like lime, orange, and lemon. To avoid this from happening, wait for up to 72 hours after topical application before heading outdoors. According to studies, bergamot essential oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which may make it beneficial for a wide array of skin disorders.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS