Certified Atlas Cedar Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aroma: Woody, Balsamic, Rich Dry overtones
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Neroli, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
- To aid in alleviating rheumatism and arthritis, try mixing it with two to three drops of carrier oil and use it to massage the affected area.
- It can help treat blemishes, eczema, oily skin, or skin fungus. Simply combine two to three drops of Atlas cedar oil with 1 ounce of carrier oil, and wipe onto affected area.
- Atlas cedar oil tighten pores and even out your skin tone. Add two to four drops of this essential oil to every 1 tablespoon of your favorite lotion.
- This oil works great as an air purifier, by adding two to three drops of the essential oil in a diffuser.
- Use Atlas Cedar essential oil as an insect repellent by applying few drops of Atlas cedar oil on cotton balls and placing it in pest-ridden areas in your home. Fight against ants, moths, and other insects.
- Atlas cedar oil is a renowned aphrodisiac. To create or enhance romance and sensuality, place five to 10 drops in aromatherapy lamp in the bedroom.
- To help relax and relieve sore, tight muscles, add four to six drops in a bath water and soak for 20 to 30 minutes. The cooling effect of the oil will help lessen the pain.
Oil Specific: Atlas cedar oil may cause skin irritation when used in high concentration. Can cause nausea, vomiting, thirst, and may damage the digestive system. I recommend consulting a health care practitioner before ingesting this oil.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
REVIEWS & RATINGS