Certified Armoise Essential Oil
- Armoise Essential Oil works as a local anesthetic for neuralgia, rheumatism, and arthritis. Ideal for painful and delayed maturation cycle. Great healing capacity. Ideal in fragrances in colognes, perfumery and soaps.
- Anti-epileptic and Anti-hysteric-the soothing and the relaxing effects of this oil on the brain and the nervous system.
- Emmenagogue -blocked menstruations can be restarted with the help of this essential oil and can be made regular.
- Cordial-this oil has a warming effect on the body, which can be used to counter the effects of cold temperatures and moisture in the air. It also helps to fight infections.
- Digestive-very efficient in curing digestive disorders that result from an abnormal flow of digestive juices or microbial infections.
- Diuretic- suffering from chronic renal failure and an accumulation of water in the body or those who are suffering from renal calculi, obesity, hypertension, and symptoms associated with the accumulation of toxins in the body, such as rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
- Vermifuge- kills intestinal worms due to its toxic nature, but it should be administered in very mild doses to children.
- Uterine-this oil maintains proper health of the uterus.
- Stimulant-the effect of a stimulant can be seen on all the organs and the systems functioning in the body.
- Nervine-this oil acts as a tonic for the nerves.
Oil Specific: Avoid while pregnant or breast-feeding.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Oh that glow nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease.
- Sleeplessness: – The problem of insomnia or sleeplessness can utilize the organic oil of armoise and get instant results.
- Digestive system: – The armoise essential oil is regarded best to treat the intestinal worms. This oil has a tendency to cure the worms that develop in the intestines which can further cause problems in the digestive tract.
- Aromatherapy: – Since this oil has calming effects, it is used by the aroma therapists in the various aroma therapy treatments.
- Anesthetic: – Medical practitioners use this oil as a local anesthesia for the treatment of neuralgia, arthritis, rheumatism and others.